With a special report on the largest food distribution center in the world--the three Hunts Point markets--the March issue of The Hunts Point Express has hit the streets.
The paper also reports on:
- Attorney General Andrew Cuomo's suit to stop the sickening stench from a fertilizer plant;
- the neighborhood institution on the front lines in the war on obesity and diabetes;
- the scarcity of daycare for working parents and its consequences
- break-ins plaguing area businesses
- and new scholarships that could provide up to $50,000 to eight college-bound high school students.
Find The Express at local community centers, clinics and some stores and on-line at www.huntspointexpress.com